Friday, March 20, 2020

18A Create a Customer Avatar


My typical customer would most likely be a woman aged 23-30 years old. A hobby that my customer would have is online shopping since they're not fans of traditional shopping. They tend to drive Toyota or Hyundai sedans that are economically efficient. In terms of color, I'd say something subtle like a black or gray. They tend to watch reality TV shows. At this point in their life, they may have a child or two. They want to usually feel like they're making a difference with all of their decisions, they want their decisions to have a positive impact on the environment. Something the avatar and I have in common is the method of preferred shopping as we both rather shop online than in the store. I don't think it's a coincidence, it's just the generation we live in. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job providing detail about the avatar, especially really creating a picture of who the perfect customer would be. I can relate to both you and the avatar about liking to order things online, rather than going and buying them in stores. Personally, i enjoy buying certain things in stores, but for the most part I would rather just skip the hassle all together and click my order from the convince of my own home.

    ReplyDelete