Saturday, April 25, 2020

30A Final Reflection

1.)I truly enjoyed being able to expand on all my thoughts through the blog. I also enjoyed reading through other blog posts and seeing different perspectives.

2.) The elevator pitches fall under all the questions asked here. I used the feedback given to me and I was able to improve with each elevator pitch.

3.) I do see myself as an entrepreneur since I was really able to visit several different aspects associated with running a business. I'm aware of the time commitment that successful entrepreneurs need to make.

4.) In order to perform best in this class, getting work done ahead of time is a key part. The due dates for blogposts are also 12pm so that's something students need to pay attention to. Also, being passionate about the product or service they choose to take on since you'll be working with it all semester.

 Winning Runner Reaching Finish Line, Stock Footage Video (100 ...

1 comment:

  1. Mo, I can agree with you that I too found it interesting reading over other people’s blog posts. From that I know personally I was able to appreciate the wide range of ideas and perspectives that exist. I agree also that you have shown that you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

    ReplyDelete